1. What is something Mama always says to you?
Joel: Stay at our house.
Stella: I love loo.
Liv: I love you.
2. What makes Mama happy?
Joel: When Papa's at work.
3. What makes Mama sad?
Joel: If the bad guys get Joel.
Stella: This (and makes a sad face)
Liv: Mama no sad, Mama goo-girl.
4. How does Mama make you laugh?
Joel: Smile on your face.
5. How old is Mama?
Stella: 6. Mama you 6? (holds up 3 fingers)
6. How tall is Mama?
Joel: Really bigger.
Stella: Bigger. (Stands up on tiptoes)
Liv: (Nods head)
7. What is Mama's favorite thing to do?
Liv: Mama silly.
8. What does Mama do when you're not around?
Stella: Mama our house. Stay here.
Liv: See ya soon - buh bye
9. What's Mama's favorite toy?
Joel: Baby pants. (What in the world does that mean?)
10. What is Mama really good at?
Joel: Playing bad guys with Joel.
Liv: (walked away for 10 minutes)
11. What is Mama not very good at?
Joel: Yell at Dottie barking.
Stella: Mama good.
12. What does Mama do for her job?
Joel: Mama go in the car.
Stella: Just like Papa.
13. What is Mama's favorite food?
Stella: Supper. I like supper.
Liv: Appa (Apple)
14. When you go to sleep, what do Mama and Papa do?
Joel: Leave and I can't hear it.
Stella: Tools. Just like Dadushkas.
Liv: Mama food - hungee!
15. If Mama were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Stella: Spiderman. Uh-huh. Papa good job, Spiderman. Papa give Mama high five!
Liv:Mama I HUNGEE!!!
16. What do you and Mama do together?
Joel: Stir the juice.
Stella: Play toys.
17. How are you and Mama the same?
Joel: Lay down in bed.
Stella: Big girls.
18. How are you and Mama different?
19. How do you know Mama loves you?
Joel: Mama loves you when Joel smiles.
Stella: For toys.
Liv: Yummy food. (I gave her a banana)
20. What do you think of the Hawkeyes?
Joel: Stinky Hawkeyes.
Stella: Hawkeyes poop.
Liv: Ewwww tinky.
|The girls are saying "cyclones" not glaring at you.|