Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas Cheer!


We got a package in the mail today!!! I LOVE getting things in the mail that aren't bills, junk mail, or fliers to buy things that I don't want to buy or vote for. So you might guess that the holiday season totally excites me.

I have a love-hate relationship with the mail. Because, the fact of the matter is, most of the time the only things that come in the mail are bills, junk, or fliers for things I don't want to buy or vote for.

But today, when I got home from a super long day at school, a cardboard parcel of holiday heaven was waiting for me!!

Anyways, inside the package was this fabulous Christmas decoration from my aunt Mindy. The little tree inside rotates and plays music. The picture doesn't do it justice, it has some really neat details.

Thanks so much, Mindy! It's beautiful, and it's proudly displayed in our living room. I'll think of you every year when I use it.

1 comment:

Ashley Schrage said...

If I was a better friend, I would mail my peeps cards and stuff for the fun of it.... Maybe that will be my new years resolution :)