Sunday, February 28, 2010

Back to 'Bama!

In 2 weeks, I will be looking out onto the beautiful ocean from our condo on the beach in Alabama. I am so excited and it could not come soon enough!

I saw on AJ & Christy's blog that she was reminiscing past trips they have taken to Alabama together. And although I look forward to this trip every year with my family, this is only the third time Jay has gone with us.

In fact, the last time he was in Alabama, we looked like this:


Yes, my hair's in pigtails. HA!

Sweet home Alabama, I can't wait to see you!!

2 comments:

Ashley Schrage said...

OH.... a vacation sounds SO nice :) can you bring a tan back for me?

Manfulls said...

Aj wouldn't let me post pictures of what we looked like the last time we were there..but looking back is so fun! The weather is lookin better and better each day now :)