Sunday, March 18, 2012

Pages

Hey blog, it's me Kelsey.  Have we really not chatted since November?


I hope you'll forgive my absence, it seems as though I've lacked inspiration. But I'm ready to start talking about the journey to our children again.  About getting "the call", about the first time we saw their sweet faces on our computer screen and the day we met. I want to do my best to put into words all of the emotions that we've experienced in the past few months.  Someday I hope my children can look back on the story of how we became a family and know that our story dates back much further than our first day home together.  So if you're reading this kids, here we go:

This is the start of your sweet little story.  The part where your page meets mine.  No matter where your tale takes you tomorrow, our story will always read love.  

Our pages first met July 1, 2011.  That's where I'd like to begin. The day I first saw their faces, fell instantly in love, and said, "I wanna be their mama."

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Yeah!! So happy to see you blogging!! : )

barbara said...

Can't wait to keep following your story :)

KrisGSings said...

I'll be reading, Kelsey!

Ashley Schrage said...

I remember when you saw them the first time! how cool :)