Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Baby Bumblebee!

Dottie loves Halloween!!

Last year she was the hit of our costume party when she showed up as a dinosaur with a caveman on her back. She coordinated perfectly with our Fred and Wilma costumes.

She also helped me last year pass out candy to all of the trick-or-treaters. As wimpy as she is about most things, she was surprisingly not scared by the hundreds of children dressed in scary costumes.


Because of my conferences this week and my trip to Houston, we didn't know if she would dress up this year or not. But after a trip to the clearance rack at Target tonight, we decided she had better bust out another adorable costume. So she'll help Jay pass out candy tomorrow night while I'm at conferences.


Yes, many people think it's crazy that I will dress my dog. But seriously, you've gotta admit she's pretty cute - right?

Happy Halloween everyone!!
P.S. Friday I'll be flying to Houston to visit Barb. This is a picture I took outside of school for her because leaves don't turn pretty fall colors there. Can't wait, Boobra!!

2 comments:

Ashley Schrage said...

i can't believe we didn't get to see you for halloween this year! ... next year! :) can i count on you coming back to these parts for thanksgiving? LOVE the pictures :) especially the pretty tree one.

JAY!!! said...

BumbleDottie is the best looking dog I've ever seen.

I must correct a portion of your blog. Dottie is incredibly afraid of trick or treaters. This year she sat in her bee costume cowering in the back corner of the house for the first hour of trick or treating until she gained the courage to at least look out the window. Hyper children in costumes scare her evidently.