Saturday, April 18, 2009

This Old House...


Meet BeeBee. Short for "Beautiful Bungalow".

She officially went on the market 7:30 PM Wednesday night. I didn't give her her proper name, my realtor did in the marketing fliers she created. How personal. Because of that, I felt she needed a nickname. BeeBee seemed to fit her.

BeeBee has had a lot of action in her first 2 days on the market. 10 potential buyers have traipsed through her and analyzed her every detail. I'm sure she feels violated.

The interest in BeeBee makes me excited and hopeful. It gives me affirmation that the hours I spent to make a beat up old house into a home will be enjoyed by someone in the years to come. Maybe it will be that girl who came through the house the first day and then again on the second. You know, the one who was pre-approved and made an offer?

Yes, hmm, maybe. : )

1 comment:

Dallas said...

Ha, I don't know, it doesn't sound like that girl is very serious :-)