Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Purple Ribbons


A couple weeks ago, I had the chance to take two of my students to the regional ITEC competition in Cedar Rapids. I had blogged about this project earlier, but as you can see, these girls took their project to the next level.

We were all a little nervous as to how they would measure up compared to the competition. This wasn't something our district had ever participated in before.

The girls came back purple ribbon winners in their division (video) and qualified for the state competition next fall.



I won't say much more, as I think the video speaks for itself. I hope that I can meet up with them at state next year.


1 comment:

Ashley Schrage said...

something is wrong! this blog post didn't show up until today even though it's dated a couple of weeks ago. Maybe your bog is "getting back" at mine for being screwy :)

smart kids, great video!