Thursday, May 7, 2009

Sneak Peak...

T-minus 2 weeks until the big move-in day. (What does "T-minus" actually mean anyway?)

The Mayflower truck will pull up in Cedar Falls two weeks from tomorrow to drop off all of our belongings at our new home.

In the meantime, I'll be in Davenport, teaching kids, going to parties, and writing blogs.

In Jay's meantime, he'll be doing a little...errr...a LOT of painting. Here is a sneak peak at his progress. Isn't he a rockstar?

(Photos courtesy of mom-in-law Vick)

I have actually yet to see this in person myself, so you are lucky to share in the preview. To be honest, I don't like it when people know surprises ahead of me...so you are actually VERY lucky you're getting to see this nearly the same time as me. I'm not sure what I'll think of this all in person, so cross your fingers it looks okay!

1 comment:

Ashley Schrage said...

i can't wait to see this in person! We'll have to do a pizza party - part 2, to admire jays hard work!