Thursday, July 30, 2009

Summertime

I'm sitting at my computer this morning, planning the upcoming weeks, and the biggest thought on my mind: Where did the summer go?

Due to the fact that I've got my summers off, Joe (my brother), calls me a seasonal worker. I'm not sure I'd go that far, but it's a good gig. Although I've done my fair share of relaxing, this has been a busy summer. We've done plenty of moving, unpacking, job finding, house painting, classroom projects, weddings, and out of town weekends.

We decided a week or so ago that we needed to take a quick vacation before I go back to school. So starting tomorrow, our mini-tour begins. Our goal is to do some blogging on vacation (possibly joint blogging) because we'll actually be doing some fun things people might be interested in.

So here are some of the upcoming events:

- Kelsey visits Allison in Minneapolis for a girl's weekend (Jay works overtime - ha ha)
- Kelsey and Jay fly to Massachusetts - spend some time in Cape Cod and in Boston
- Kelsey, Jay, Dallas, and Jamie head to Chicago for a concert
- Kelsey and Jay hit up a Cubbies game

We should have some fun adventures ahead, so stay tuned!

1 comment:

JAY!!! said...

Woo hoo to multiple vacations!