Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Basement Buddies

Over Christmas break, we started a new project at our house. We are finishing our basement! I have to admit, I use the phrase "we" very loosely with this project, as I have had very little to do with it.


Sitting out of a house project is a new role for me, but I feel as though I have embraced this role as project supervisor quite well. I have given myself this title, and I have also decided that my responsibilities include design decision making, meal providing, dog supervision and distraction, and other valuable duties as needed.


As I supervise, Jay has taken over the construction work and pretty much everything else along with our fearless leader, my dad.


Hope you've enjoyed a few shots of the progress. They've got the walls framed up, and are currently working on plumbing and electrical. It actually looks quite different than when when these pictures were taken, but I will post updated pictures soon!




1 comment:

JAY!!! said...

I make for one sexy construction worker!