Sunday, January 17, 2010

Distractions

Yesterday Jay and I decided to do our strength training at home rather than go to our regular Saturday classes. We have the same bands and everything, so we figured we could just do our regular workout together, but from the comfort of our own home. It'd be exactly the same - right?

Here is my attempt to work out my abducters and adducters. (Jay couldn't even snap the picture without Dottie licking his face...or in this case, the camera!)


Dottie and Maggie had different plans for me.


I ended up getting an extra ab workout from all of the laughing I did! I give up!


We DID end up finishing the workout, but not without some minor distractions. I think it's easier just to go to class!

1 comment:

Dallas said...

I get the same thing from Jables when I workout at home! Sometimes when I use weights he actually tries to gnaw open my hand.