Wednesday, August 12, 2009

VOTE NOW! Voting closes August 15th!

The Waterloo Cedar Falls Courier publishes a "Best of the Best" in the Cedar Valley list each year. I have not been on their website recently, so I just discovered that voting is going on now. The categories range from grocery store to oil change company to photographer. Hmm....photographer. Do I know any outstanding photographers in the Cedar Valley? Actually, I do.

www.ashleyschragephotography.com - Yep, that's the one. If you think Ashley's photography is the best of the best (which I do!) why not take a minute and nominate her?

Go to www.waterloocourier.com and click on "Best of the Best" logo in the upper right hand corner. You can fill out as many categories as you like, or just photography. Seriously, it will take you a minute.

My regret in all of this is that I didn't see the voting going on sooner. Voting closes August 15 - so hurry up and vote, already!

Ashley, I'm sorry if this post embarrasses you terribly, but for those of us who know your photography truly think you're the Best of the Best. : )

1 comment:

Ashley Schrage said...

oh my gosh! i have tears in my eyes, literally! that is soo sweet of you and so flattering. I was stunned when I started reading your blog to find out it was about little 'ol me. thanks for all your encouragement, it means the world to me!