Saturday, October 24, 2009

Smiley Faces

You know how in elementary school it was really exciting to get a sticker on your paper? And how it was equally as devastating to not get a sticker, or to get red marks all over the place?

Well...If you get perfect attendance for the week at our gym, you get a smiley face sticker at the end of your workout log.

I am really ridiculously motivated to get a smiley face sticker. I didn't get one last week because I had strep, and it bothers me that there is just a blank space there. I look at other peoples' workout logs in the attendance basket and get pissed when I see they have 3 weeks perfect attendance and I only have two.

Sure, I'm motivated by a lot of other things to be there - but I'm a 25 year old adult. Why does a sparkly smile face motivate me to workout? Is it really that simple? This is silly.

2 comments:

Ashley Schrage said...

love the new blog layout! you had strep!? hope you're feeling better :)

Kelsey said...

Yah, I was out a couple of days 2 weeks ago with strep. A day in the life of a teacher. All I can say is thank God for antibiotics! Just keep me away from this flu! You guys around this weekend?