Thursday, February 17, 2011

I'm Feeling Better, Kelsey's Conferences are Done, and Our Couches are Clean

Today's blog will be very short. Yesterday I woke up feeling as though a million hot blades stabbed every part of my body. My head felt like it was both caving in and exploding. It hurt to move. I couldn't eat. Blah blah blah. I feel better now. I felt bad again this morning. Then I gradually started to feel better. I went and bought a McFlurry for lunch. Then I felt even better. Then I got cocky and tried to be productive. Then I threw up a McFlurry. A thrown up McFlurry looks just like an actual McFlurry. I don't think I'm going to eat another McFlurry for a while. The weird thing: after throwing up, I felt great.

This is a picture of a couch.
Unfortunately during my debilitating illness, Kelsey couldn't wait on me hand and foot because she had conferences. I never get sick, and when I did, I got sick during Kelsey's busiest week of the year. I had to fend for myself.

This is a picture of a love-seat.
Because of this, nothing really thorough got done this week. Nothing I can blog about anyway. I cleaned the bathrooms earlier this week, but I'll spare you pictures and details. The only thorough thing of note from the last two days is that we cleaned our couches...via checkbook. We paid Professional Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning to clean them. After a few moves and a lot of dogs, the couches were starting to look ratty. After today, they look brand new! In the pictures they appear to be ordinary looking couches, but they're not. They're ordinary looking CLEAN couches. I hope you all enjoy pictures of our furniture.

This is a picture of an intergalactic spaceship to the planet Zirbuxia.
Also, the house now smells like cleaning solution, and Dottie isn't sure she likes the couches anymore.

No comments: