Sunday, February 6, 2011

Tardy Slip: The Events of this Super Weekend Will Bowl You Over

We have done a lot this weekend. We want to write about a lot from this weekend. We even have pictures. Unfortunately, we are in a hotel room with bad (very bad) internet reception (seriously, it's awful...like the worst ever) so we're going to put this small post here now, then update it tomorrow with the actual happenings of the weekend.

I'm sure you are asking yourself, "Why don't you just post tomorrow and not write this posting you're writing right now?" and that's fine. You can ask yourself that. I wouldn't make a habit of asking yourself questions about what other people do though. Psychologists have debated the motivations of humans for years and there is still no consensus. You might think you have a leg up on your psychological evaluating because you actually know us, but you probably don't have any real advantage. I know I don't understand all of my friends. Especially Ian. He's my good friend from high school. He lives in Texas. So do two of our other friends: Barb and Dan, and guys, Texas is AWFUL. Why would anyone live there? No one knows, yet so many people live in Texas.

Seriously though, it's late and you probably shouldn't be making decisions right now. If you're honestly thinking that you should quit your job and become a psychoanalyst, you shouldn't. I mean, maybe you should. It might be your passion, and you might really love it. All I ask is you hold off on doing so right this second. Get some sleep, and maybe think about it a bit more tomorrow. Okay? Okay.

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

You are SO strange, but I love ya.