Thursday, March 3, 2011

Tinsel Trouble

Fake Christmas tree, Oh Christmas tree,
I'm writing you today.
It's been 50 days or so,
since I put you away.
At one point you were beautiful,
and kept our home well lit.
But I'm tired of finding your needles
on our carpet and our shit.
I've vacuumed the house at least five times,
I've cleaned from floor to ceiling.
No matter how much I scrub and wash,
they keep reappearing.
Fake Christmas tree, Oh Christmas tree,
I know without a doubt, 
If I find any more of your remnants,
profanities I will shout.

4 comments:

Johnni said...

from afar, jay's head looked fake / cut & pasted in. good job, fake jay or real jay for that matter

Kelsey said...

Nope, that's Jay's actual head connected to Jay's actual body. Contrary to how it looks, he is actually a bobblehead man.

Amber said...

Ditto, Johnni. :) Nice work.

Sara said...

Some water just came out of my nose when I looked back at booblehead Jay in that picture I was snorting so hard! Your blog cracks me up! Meeske and I were just saying tonight how the Schmitz Bitch is one of our top favorite things to read!